Name: Caricia “Cari” de Ardo
Identity: cisgender female
Birth Date: 4th of February
Height: 1.55 m
Hair: long curly black hair with side-swept bangs
Weight: 56.7 kg
Eyes: umber brown
Complexion: smooth beige with warm coral undertones, freckled nose
Specialty(ies): wordless magick, seeing through glamour/illusions
Greatest fear: disappointing her mother
- frozen yogurt
- web comics
- punk rock/heavy metal
- star gazing
- creme-filled pastries
- plush toys
- all the cats
- long lines
- crowded areas
- being put on the spot
- unintentionally hurting people
- being in Val’s shadow
- Cari’s favorite plush toy (so far) is a limited edition black and gray wolf with icy blue eyes–Axel stole it from a Shop-A-Lot store. He claimed that he had only done this as an “F-U” to large corporations and not because he had seen Cari admiring the plush. He gave it to her a week later, on her sixth birthday.
- While she rarely complains about it, Cari dislikes when people group birthdays and holidays together. She would rather attend a person’s celebration of their existence over commercial holidays.
- Cari’s mother, Clara de Ardo, is from Spain. Her father, Alfonso Quercini, is from Italy.
- She cannot remember what her father looks like because she has not seen him since she was four years old.
- Cari has not realized it, but she has actually accomplished some things that Val had not at her age: she developed a spell to mask her magickal presence, effectively hiding her from L.O.R.E. trackers; she does not need to utter incantations for most spells; and she can see through even the most advanced glamour/illusions with minimal effort. She can also conjure intermediate-level magick and below as if it were second nature.
- Her favorite movie genre is B-horror.
- Her guilty pleasure is berry-flavored anything. Strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, blackberry…
- The only man she ever fell in love with was Corey Taylor–and even then, she only fell for his voice.
- Despite her love of cats, Cari is actually highly allergic to them, which can hinder an Enchanter’s search for a familiar.
- Sometimes, when Nanny Clarence is asleep, Cari sneaks out to star gaze. This usually requires a glamour, some snacks, and a broomstick.