Name: Caricia “Cari” de Ardo
Identity: cisgender female
Birth Date: 4th of February
Height: 1.55 m
Hair: long curly black hair with side-swept bangs
Weight: 56.7 kg
Eyes: umber brown
Complexion: smooth beige with warm coral undertones, freckled nose
Specialty(ies): wordless magick, seeing through glamour/illusions
Greatest fear: disappointing her mother
- frozen yogurt
- web comics
- punk rock/heavy metal
- star gazing
- creme-filled pastries
- plush toys
- all the cats
- long lines
- crowded areas
- being put on the spot
- unintentionally hurting people
- being in Val’s shadow
- Cari’s favorite plush toy (so far) is a limited edition black and gray wolf with icy blue eyes–Axel stole it from a Shop-A-Lot store. He claimed that he had only done this as an “F-U” to large corporations and not because he had seen Cari admiring the plush. He gave it to her a week later, on her sixth birthday.
- While she rarely complains about it, Cari dislikes when people group birthdays and holidays together. She would rather attend a person’s celebration of their existence over commercial holidays.
- Cari’s mother, Clara de Ardo, is from Spain. Her father, Alfonso Quercini, is from Italy.
- She cannot remember what her father looks like because she has not seen him since she was four years old.
- Cari has not realized it, but she has actually accomplished some things that Val had not at her age: she developed a spell to mask her magickal presence, effectively hiding her from L.O.R.E. trackers; she does not need to utter incantations for most spells; and she can see through even the most advanced glamour/illusions with minimal effort. She can also conjure intermediate-level magick and below as if it were second nature.
- Her favorite movie genre is B-horror.
- Her guilty pleasure is berry-flavored anything. Strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, blackberry…
- The only man she ever fell in love with was Corey Taylor–and even then, she only fell for his voice.
- Despite her love of cats, Cari is actually highly allergic to them, which can hinder an Enchanter’s search for a familiar.
- Sometimes, when Nanny Clarence is asleep, Cari sneaks out to star gaze. This usually requires a glamour, some snacks, and a broomstick.
Want to show your support?
Make a one-time donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Your contribution is appreciated.Donate
Donate with PayPal
Leave a one-time $1 donation using the security of PayPal. Feeling generous? Use the quantity box to send your desired amount of donations!
Or visit this page to see all the ways you can support this blog!
Mommy of two ☆ Witch without a coven ☆ Founder of the Sisters of the Shadows ☆ Professor of Charms & Incantations I & II and supervisor of The Arcane Citizen, a student-run newsletter for the Academy of Occult Arts ☆ My web series are now available at https://vocal.media/authors/natasha-penn ☆ https://linktr.ee/nattypenn for all social/support links
☆ Avatar by @oveikeii on Twitter/IG ☆