Name: Lenora Hollingsworth
Identity: cisgender female
Birth Date: 5th of August
Height: 1.73 m
Hair: straight auburn, shoulder-length
Weight: 59 kg
Eyes: olive green
Complexion: smooth fawn with cool magenta undertones
Specialty(ies): aeromancy, candle magick, advanced spells, circle casting
Greatest fear: being dethroned
- drama & gossip
- sowing discord
- reality tv
- pop music
- rock/alternative genres
1. She considers most things to be beneath her… Except Dabbit Dolls. She has every single one in existence, including the limited edition figures. It’s because of this that Lenora has two large walk-in closets–one of them is just a display room for her doll collection, while the other can barely contain her ever-growing wardrobe and accessories. Another closet is being built in her wing of the Hollingsworth Mansion.
2. While she had originally had her heart set on courting Val, the next target on Lenora’s list is Gerardo. If she can’t have him, then her last resort is… Max.
3. Lenora and Gray are well aware that Sage’s mother is Gloria Cromwell, Professor Mars Cromwell’s elder sister and a former member of their coven. They would rather squash rumors of Sage’s relation to their coven than meet them head on.
4. Rawena Osborne and Abena Clarke have been Lenora’s best friends for as long as she can remember. The Clarke family is the second-largest group within the coven, while the Osbornes are a small family with only two children. Should Lenora fail in courting a strong heir to another coven, then she will be expected to wed Rawena’s older brother, Anthony.
5. Her aspirations for the future revolve around becoming a famous actress in both the magickal and mortal realms. Thanks to this, she’s a prominent member of AOA’s Drama Club as well as President of the Enchanter Student Council.