Name: Lillian “Lilly” Naismith
Identity: cisgender female
Birth Date: 22nd of May
Height: 1.65 m
Hair: shoulder-length golden blonde
Weight: 58.9 kg
Complexion: pale khaki with cool blue-red undertones
Specialty(ies): shadow magick, breaking barriers and seals
Greatest fear: being overshadowed
- fruit smoothies
- entrepreneurial magazines & podcasts
- morning jogs
- EDM/trap music
- cute floaty keychain charms
- traveling abroad
- fake friends & suck-ups
- grammar Nazis
1. Even though they fight a lot, Lilly and Gunnar are best friends and close siblings. Lilly was the first person Gunnar came out to as trans, and she supported and encouraged him as he debated coming out to their parents. Callum and Louise Naismith were welcoming of their son with the help of educational material shared to them by Lilly.
2. Lilly, who is more extroverted than Cari, considers the de Ardo heir her oldest friend. The two first met when Lilly found Cari being bullied by human girls in their primary school. Lilly was about to step in when she heard Cari stick up for herself and walk away from the cruel kids, something the Naismith heir admired.
3. More often than not, Lilly was the one to drag Cari and Helena into mischief. It usually resulted in the trio skipping a class here and there or performing mild magick pranks on their mortal classmates in the form of jinxes and the odd hex.
4. Lilly dated a human boy named Dashiel during their middle school years. The two have taken a break since the winter before Lilly’s time at the Academy–she has yet to tell her friends why that is.
5. She dreams of going into the family business: she wants to travel the world on behalf of her father’s company–Dreamshade Advertising Firm–in the field of brand management. Lilly has considered starting a travel blog in an effort to build her credentials.