Birth Name: Seraphina Quinn Piper
Chosen Name: Phineas Quinn “Finn” Piper
Identity: transgender male
Birth Date: 1st of August
Height: 1.8 m
Hair: medium-length, ash brown, straight
Weight: 63.5 kg
Eyes: cobalt blue
Complexion: light khaki with warm coral undertones
Specialty(ies): light on his feet, gathering intel, sensitive nose, great tracker, outdoor survival
Greatest fear: being underestimated
- outdoor activities (hunting, fishing, etc.)
- art, cooking, and dancing
- gossip and reality TV
- horror and FPS co-op games
- Italian food and meat lover’s pizza
- your crypto-currency blog
- your NFTs
- romantic dramas (they’re unrealistic and heteronormative)
- that great-uncle who uses his dead name
1. His uncle owns a small northeastern chain of seafood restaurants called The Spicy Salmon. Their fish is always fresh thanks to the family’s primary business, Piper Pond Fishing Charters, and their close relationship with Howard Wholesale (Luke Howard’s family business; the same business Zander’s mother runs).
2. Piper teens come of age when they begin working on the boat, working at the restaurant, or hunting on their own (in wolf form). Finn started the former two when he was twelve, and completed the third shortly before he began at AOA. He’s been exploring the wooded outdoors since he could walk; his father and uncle took him fishing and hunting, teaching him how to track and trap from the time he was seven.
3. Finn’s clubs are probably the most diverse of any student: he’s in the art and culinary clubs, the LGBTQIA+ Alliance, and he’s on the dance team.
4. If it were up to him, Finn would never hide the fact that he was a werewolf. Zander has to use his influence to keep him in check–otherwise, he’s a good team player.
5. He’s low-key a playboy–he’s already dated half the girls in his grade, including Blair Gibbs, Dane Cash’s crush and the most popular girl in school. When asked why they broke up, Finn tells others that Blair was too vain for his taste, when in reality she was a TERF in disguise who constantly misgendered him (he’s only told Lilly that last part).