Name: Musagetes “Sage” Bloodworth
Birth Date: 23rd of March
Height: 1.83 m
Hair: chestnut brown dyed a platinum silver, wavy, a little past the shoulders
Weight: 61 kg
Eyes: pistachio green
Complexion: smooth fawn with a pale orange undertone
Specialty(ies): blood rituals, breaking seals, glamours, memory recall
Greatest fear: being a failure
- poetry, plays, romance stories and graphic novels
- classical music, mainly Beethoven and Chopin
- sugar-free sweeteners
- scrolling Twixie and Recant (occult versions of Twitter and Reddit)
- DarkScene and Mystar (occult versions of Instagram and Myspace/Facebook)
- witch drama/coven beef
- flashy colors
- loud noises
1. Sage was born as the sole heir of the Bloodworth Coven, a long line of witches and warlocks who specialize in blood magick.
2. Their familiar is a raven by the name of Genevieve. Most witches do not meet their familiar until after they reach adulthood, but the pair met when Sage was seven years old.
3. Their father is Abraham “Bram” Bloodworth, the head of their coven; their mother is Gloria Cromwell, an influential witch from a family that is a part of the Hollingsworth Coven.
4. As they also have Cromwell blood in them, Sage has recently discovered an affinity for aeromancy. They have tried to keep this a secret from all but Axel and Gal, since they don’t want to be lumped together with Lenora and Gray.
5. They may or may not write fanfiction revolving around their favorite anime.
6. Bram and Gloria Bloodworth are the most loving parents; they dote on their heir, sometimes to the point of smothering. Sage is only occasionally embarrassed by them.
7. They have a bit of a green thumb, so they began taking the botany elective their sophomore year. That’s how they met Gal Franco, their best friend.
8. AOA’s’ football team is made up of mostly Hunters and Haunters; only a handful of Enchanters have ever made it onto the team, and Sage is one of only two witches to play for them. The other is Max Quercini.
9. Despite their athleticism and success at the sport, Sage loathes being the center of attention, and they cannot stand fake praise. They’re known for simply walking away from conversations, particularly with witch heads like Lenora and Gerardo.
10. Sage is too awkward to understand that quoting Shakespeare to someone like Axel won’t help get their feelings across.