Name: Evanora Marie Eastey
Identity: cisgender female
Birth Date: 1st of November
Height: 1.6 m
Hair: dull golden blonde, straight, chest-length
Weight: 56.7 kg
Eyes: green eyes
Complexion: dull golden-tawny with warm coral undertones
Specialty(ies): metal magick, amulets, charms, assistance/support spells (healing, physical/mana enhancements, etc.)
Greatest fear: being irrelevant
- latest fashion trends
- high-end brands
- filling her closet with the best and most in styles
- beauty influencers (like GoGoGlam)
- trying out makeup styles
- complex mathematics
- outdated styles
- wearing the same thing more than three times
- being bored
1. A self-proclaimed trendsetter, Eva is a member of the fashion club, where students of all kinds come together to create and model original designs. Eva is an aspiring cosmetologist and jewelry designer who applies beauty products to student models, pairing colors and adhering to themes with her keen eye.
2. Eastey has been a prominent name in the fashion industry for over fifty years, ever since Rune and Tia Eastey–a powerhouse married duo–altered the scene with their brand The Garden. Rune was a fashion designer, creating beautiful pieces of jewelry with their magick and clothing with their own hands. Tia modeled their designs, gave input on key features, and brought attention to her partner’s hard work. Their eldest daughter Mabel modeled for a while, then became a popular fashion columnist for a couple of smaller outlets before Bronwyn Nurse founded Essence and recruited her old friend. Pearl, the Eastey’s second-oldest, has made a name for herself as one of the most gorgeous models in the world; Maddock, their youngest and only son, followed in his parent’s footsteps and became a fashion designer. He currently runs The Garden and recently rolled out the Petal Rose jewelry collection, inspired by his only niece, Evanora.
3. Eva is more than the popular, superficial beauty she makes others believe; beyond makeup and fashion, her next big interests are finances, analytical data, and strategy. To put it bluntly, she’s a math whiz and master manipulator who’s intrigued by statistics.
4. She tells Wihn and Maddy that she has crushes on Max and Arabela, as they’re both witch heads. In reality, she has crushes on Kyung-Mi and Mirae, the vampire twins from the Maeng Coven. The latter twin is a model in the Fashion Club, and they’ve made their preference for Evanora’s makeup skills obvious, fueling the sophomore’s overactive imagination.
5. With a specialty like metal magick, one would think that that limits Evanora to charming and anointing amulets and small metal trinkets to enhance certain characteristics. While you are correct, that’s not all metal magick can do–Eva can also use her ferromancy to create weapons, many of which she is proficient in, thanks to years of extensive training in the Eastey household. Walls and other metal barriers are harder to erect and maintain, so she prefers offensive measures whenever possible.
Leave a Reply