Name: Wihnhilda Louise Nurse
Identity: cisgender female
Birth Date: 15th of October
Height: 1.71 m
Hair: pixie cut with side shave, sandy blonde
Weight: 56.7 kg
Eyes: blue-green hazel
Complexion: light khaki with warm coral undertones
Specialty(ies): conjuring spells, offensive magick, hexes
Greatest fear: amounting to nothing
- being the boss
- succeeding in every way
- Raf’s tarot readings
- classical music
- operas and plays
- mortal men
- coming second
- EDM/house music
- super sweets & spicy foods
1. One of Wihnhilda’s ancestors was Rebecca Nurse, one of the witches hanged during the Salem Witch Trials. This makes her and Evanora Eastey–descendant of Mary Eastey–distant relatives.
2. She had a crush on Val for years–she isn’t sure how to feel about the heir’s new identity.
3. As an only child, she’s accustomed to getting her way. Her mother, Bronwyn Nurse, is a prominent politician in the occult world and founder of Essence, a popular mortal fashion magazine.
4. She already has the next few years planned out. First, she’s going to attend an ivy league mortal university during the day while carrying out a L.OR.E. internship at night. Next, she’ll work part-time at her mother’s magazine while working full-time at L.O.R.E. Finally, with a law degree and a few years of work experience under her belt, she plans on climbing the political ranks.
5. As vice president of the Enchanter Student Council, Wihn doesn’t take part in any other extracurricular activities. The youth of the De Ardo Coven are encouraged to put their academics above any clubs.