Name: Lucas John Howard
Identity: cisgender male
Birth Date: 7th of October
Height: 1.9 m
Hair: leather black, wavy, short
Weight: 74.8 kg
Eyes: ebony black
Complexion: medium tawny with warm bronze undertones
Specialty(ies): enhanced strength & stamina, enhanced senses, combat sense, rage empowerment
Greatest fear: relinquishing control
- true crime, mystery, thriller, horror with a decent twist
- pies, pies, pies! (and jell-o)
- escape rooms & puzzle games
- country & hard rock music
- annoying or frustrating games, people, etc.
- videogames (they’re alright sometimes, maybe?)
- worrying others
1. Luke’s a powerhouse of muscle and strength; he’s the goalie for the football team, a shot stopper who’s caught the eye of various recruiters. Since it’s the only club he’s officially a member of, it’s where he spends the majority of his weekends–unless there’s some sort of festival or contest going on.
2. As the only child to Eliyah Howard and Alice Gray, Luke is the next wolf slated to be beta of the pack. Daryn Norwood, Danivyn’s little brother, will take over in the event he dies or is incapacitated before his firstborn comes of age. Normally, the eldest sibling would be the designated ranked member, but Dani…
3. Luke works part-time at Howard Wholesale, the food distribution company run by his Aunt Amiyah. Since he takes more after his mother appearance-wise, most of his coworkers haven’t put together that he’s related to their reclusive employer, and he plans to keep it that way. He doesn’t want anyone to think he’s gaining special treatment. Luke’s also been trying to convince Zander to either swing by and visit her or apply for a job there, but the young alpha has been hesitant. He has been estranged from his mother for over six years, so Luke understands his hesitance, but he tries nonetheless.
4. Occasionally, the convergence of two occult bloodlines will result in a new ability. The Howard family is known for having either enhanced strength or senses, particularly their sense of smell. The Gray wolves commonly have enhanced stamina and competent combat skills. The abilities of both bloodlines combined, unlocking a state of being in which Luke’s strength is heightened the angrier he becomes. This berserker-like state brought about by rage empowerment hasn’t really been named yet, though Luke and Zan have been calling it “Salem’s Wrath.”
5. He’s eager for July when Dani turns eighteen. He knows she’s been anxious ever since he came of age, and he suspected it had to do with the identity of his fated partner–a suspicion that Rina confirmed not long after. Just a few more months, just another four lunar cycles before his girlfriend will learn the truth.