Name: Dominique Ines Sotolongo
Identity: cisgender female
Birth Date: 5th of January
Height: 1.65 m
Hair: leather black coils, chin-length
Weight: 61 kg
Eyes: soot black
Complexion: medium tawny with cool rose undertones
Specialty(ies): water magick, rituals, protective seals, potions
Greatest fear: being betrayed
- volunteering/charity work
- rap, reggaetón, hip-hop, occasionally jazz
- sunbathing and swimming
- going dancing
- rock, metal, and country
- avoiding problems
1. While she’s disgusted by bugs, she’s not afraid of them like Arabela and Sofia. She’ll squash them any day.
2. Nikki’s father is Raul Sotolongo, founder of the Marine Life Institute of Florida, an institute which focuses on the research and conservation of wildlife using both science and magick. His marine biologists work with the Torres brothers often, renting their boats for their expeditions. Her mother is Brenda Costa, a mortal and housewife. The Luna Coven is accepting of the few human mates that are integrated into their world, so Brenda is aware of Nikki and Raul’s magickal prowess.
3. She has two older brothers, Emanuel and Ivan. Both work for Raul at the institute; one as a marine biologist, the other as a tour guide.
4. All members of the Luna Coven are taught water magick and several forms of divination–however, Dominique is desperate to find her own niche, so she has been reaching out to Ember and other friends of hers in other covens to teach her how to use various kinds of magick. While her attempt and pyromancy ended with disaster, she’s hoping she’ll be more receptive to aeromancy.
5. Her parents don’t believe that she’s actually homosexual; rather, they believe she’s bisexual with a preference for women. They’re hoping her “preference” is a phase that she’ll grow out of. As if their blatant homophobia and erasure of her identity weren’t bad enough, they’ve been discussing a possible marriage with the Milian family behind her back.