Name: Jean-Noël LaRue
Identity: cisgender male
Birth Date: 20 of August
Height: 1.84 m
Hair: short onyx black, natural curly
Weight: 135 lbs.
Eyes: hickory brown
Complexion: smooth ochre with warm yellow undertones
Specialty(ies): curse protection, glamours/illusions, seals
Greatest fear: amounting to nothing
- boba tea
- black cats
- animal testing
- heavy metal (just… Why?)
- mortal men
1. Jean-Noël is called Junior by his parents, as his father is Jean-Noël LaRue Sr. He despises the nickname, so everyone calls him by his full first name.
2. The freshman works part-time at a Thanks A Latte Café branch in New Orleans. While he’s pretty good, he doesn’t plan on being a barista for ever.
3. Jean-Noël and Naomie Blaise have modelled for other members of their coven. They’re best known for promoting Renette’s clothing designs, Kettia’s cruelty-free makeup, and Yolette’s homemade jewelry.
4. Besides his part-time barista gig, Jean-Noël also offers tarot readings and spells to regular customers, adding to the café’s popularity as well as giving the witch a chance to practice his magick.
5. He sings in the school choir–and, though he doesn’t realize it yet, Jean-Noël has a secret admirer.