Name: Virgil [REDACTED]
Identity: cisgender male
Birth Date: 24th of April
Height: 1.83 m
Hair: short, walnut brown
Age: 153 (19)
Weight: 70.3 kg
Complexion: pale fawn with cool silver undertones
Specialty(ies): self control, compulsion, glamours
Greatest fear: being recognized
- action-adventure genre
- billiards, poker
- hunting & firearms
- Westerns (says they always get it wrong)
1. Virgil was born as [REDACTED] Pella, Iowa in April 24, 1851. He was one of nine children.
2. The exact date of his actual death is unknown, though it is believed to have occurred during the latter half of 1870.
3. Virgil did not join the Houston Coven for another seven years. It is unknown how he spent that time, as he was still using his birth name.
4. He’s had to fake his own death a few times in order to explain his aliases and move every decade or so.
5. Though he hates to admit it, Virgil is a bit of a techie. He enjoys researching the latest tech almost as much as he does buying and using it.
6. While he enjoys hunting, he dislikes it as a sport. He would rather use every part of the animal, even if it means selling said parts.
7. He enjoys jazz, blues, and musicals. Grease II reminds him of a better time.
8. Despite his serious demeanor, he can take a joke and dish them out just as easily. He’s quick-witted.
9. For his last birthday, Arion got him a shirt that read, “All My Friends Are Dead.” Virgil told him that he would happily kill him in order for the shirt to remain relevant. Arion claims that that is the nicest thing the vamp has said to him to date.
10. Virgil knows Aurilla because she was [REDACTED] to [REDACTED], but then [REDACTED]. Her [REDACTED] were responsible for [REDACTED].