Name: Virgil [REDACTED]
Identity: cisgender male
Birth Date: 24th of April
Height: 1.83 m
Hair: short, walnut brown
Weight: 70.3 kg
Complexion: pale fawn with cool silver undertones
Specialty(ies): self control, compulsion, glamours
Greatest fear: being recognized
- action-adventure genre
- billiards, poker
- hunting & firearms
- Westerns (says they always get it wrong)
1. Virgil was born as [REDACTED] Pella, Iowa in April 24, 1851. He was one of nine children.
2. The exact date of his actual death is unknown, though it is believed to have occurred during the latter half of 1870.
3. Virgil did not join the Houston Coven for another seven years. It is unknown how he spent that time, as he was still using his birth name.
4. He’s had to fake his own death a few times in order to explain his aliases and move every decade or so.
5. Though he hates to admit it, Virgil is a bit of a techie. He enjoys researching the latest tech almost as much as he does buying and using it.
6. While he enjoys hunting, he dislikes it as a sport. He would rather use every part of the animal, even if it means selling said parts.
7. He enjoys jazz, blues, and musicals. Grease II reminds him of a better time.
8. Despite his serious demeanor, he can take a joke and dish them out just as easily. He’s quick-witted.
9. For his last birthday, Arion got him a shirt that read, “All My Friends Are Dead.” Virgil told him that he would happily kill him in order for the shirt to remain relevant. Arion claims that that is the nicest thing the vamp has said to him to date.
10. Virgil knows Aurilla because she was [REDACTED] to [REDACTED], but then [REDACTED]. Her [REDACTED] were responsible for [REDACTED].
Want to show your support?
Make a one-time donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Your contribution is appreciated.Donate
Donate with PayPal
Leave a one-time $1 donation using the security of PayPal. Feeling generous? Use the quantity box to send your desired amount of donations!
Or visit this page to see all the ways you can support this blog!
Follow my blog for more character bios!
Book of Secrets Characters Weird Book of Secrets character bios coven drama fantasy fiction haunter lgbt youth lgbt+ mystery supernatural supernatural drama supernatural fiction teen vampire Weird young adult
Mommy of two ☆ Witch without a coven ☆ Founder of the Sisters of the Shadows ☆ Professor of Charms & Incantations I & II and supervisor of The Arcane Citizen, a student-run newsletter for the Academy of Occult Arts ☆ My web series are now available at https://vocal.media/authors/natasha-penn ☆ https://linktr.ee/nattypenn for all social/support links
☆ Avatar by @oveikeii on Twitter/IG ☆