Name: Alicia Christine Gilbert
Identity: cisgender female
Birth Date: 4th of August
Height: 1.67 m
Hair: shoulder-length, straight, beige blonde
Weight: 56.7 kg
Eyes: olive green
Complexion: light khaki with cool pink undertones and freckles across her nose and cheeks
Specialty(ies): charms, intuitive precognition, probability perception, cartomancy, mana regeneration
Greatest fear: not living up to her mother’s example
- drama, romance, coming of age, fantasy, animation
- pop, hip-hop, pop rock
- ice cream, milkshakes, smoothies, brownies
- Mediterranean, Caribbean, Indian foods
- warm, summer tones and sometimes autumn shades
- animal cruelty
- bland or sour food
- getting messy/dirty
- drooly animals (dogs…)
- horror, sci-fi, live action remakes
1. Her little brother, Logan, will be attending AOA in 2022 as a freshman! Alicia loves him to death and is proud of his status as an overachiever, but knows that no matter how old he gets, he’ll always be her baby brother who annoys her by asking for rides to the mall or local fast food hangout. Still, both siblings share a love of shopping, particularly thrifting, and can sometimes be seen at the local thrift shops scoping out deals.
2. Alicia plays the oboe in the school marching band and is a member of the STEM, charms, and fashion clubs. Her role in the latter club is primarily as a consultant, as her mother is the famed Faith Gilbert, a celebrity stylist and fashion consultant. This has put Alicia in the homes of various celebrities, both occult and mortal, from the time she could walk. This kind of ease with those of elevated status is what grants her the confidence to speak to Cari, Lilly, and Rene with no concern of their future obligations. One could argue that that’s also why she’s chummy with Gunnar and Douglas, but the secret behind that is Camille; the Young heir forbade her charges from treating those two as superior. While Douglas isn’t an heir, being the only member of their coven enrolled in AOA gives them an honorable seat at the table of witch heads.
3. While on the subject of Camille and her relationships with Gunnar and Douglas, Alicia has noticed rumors going around of Doug trying to pursue something romantic with her superior. She finds these rumors ridiculous; the two witches have only ever maintained a platonic connection in the decade since they’ve met, not a single hint of romance between them. That’s not to say Alicia finds Douglas to be beneath the heir. She thinks he’s handsome, intelligent, kind, witty, and can be surprisingly bold… But, er, Camille is better off with Gunnar, who’s obviously as head over heels for her as she is for him. See, Alicia just ships her best friend with her first love, okay? That’s all. No other reason…
4. The reason the Young Coven is so small is due to their choice in spouses; as their affinity is divination, each witch (with the help of their familiar) conjures up an image of their destined spouse along with part or all of their name, through a ritual called Divine Devotement. Most of the witches from this coven end up paired with human partners, which decreases the likelihood of magickal offspring but keeps their affinity pure. Faith Gilbert’s divine partner is Ashton Caldwell, a human and the co-owner and CEO of Caldwell-Chambers Manufacturing, which handles most of the commercial building contracts of Massachusetts. While she admires the ritual and the fact that her parents are still very much in love to this day, Alicia can’t help but dread performing the ritual herself. After all, if the Young witches traditionally have human mates, then there’s no way her divine partner will be another witch.
5. Per Young Coven tradition, her familiar is a huge Norwegian Forest cat by the name of Shelley. She’s a sweet girl with great taste in accessories who loves to stay clean, which Alicia appreciates. It’s bad enough her familiar sheds throughout the year, but come springtime… Yeesh.