Name: Beckett Danilo Kidlat Rose
Identity: cisgender male
Birth Date: 10th of July
Height: 1.7 m
Hair: straight, medium-length, jet black
Weight: 56.7 kg
Eyes: raven black
Complexion: medium tawny with cool blue-pink undertones
Species: Half-Werewolf, Half-Weredog aswang
Specialty(ies): navigation intuition, tracking, agility, weather immunity
Greatest fear: being tricked
- chocolate lava cakes, brownies, salted caramel
- action, adventure, futuristic/sci-fi, some comedies
- conversations with lots of laughter
- old school arcades
- surprising others
- heartless people
- bright colors
- sharing (he’s an only child)
- horror, drama, medieval-based fantasy, romance
- fruity/sour desserts
1. Beck’s the son of Shay and Lola Rose, the dynamic married duo behind the Fit Stars national franchise! They specialize in fun fitness for teens and up, as well as offering plenty of fun outdoor and indoor activities for children in their community. Beckett works there part-time on the weekends, signing people in at the front desk and getting kids interested in their afterschool programs. It helps that he’s great with little ones, not unlike his moms and River, his Unty.
2. He’s a center-back for the Magic Striders, a starting pitcher for the Heavenly Devils, and a member of the pansexual department of the LGBTQIA+ Alliance. While being in more than one athletic club is par for the course for Hunters, they tend to be in more “auxiliary” clubs. With his part-time job, Beckett has no desire to join any new extracurriculars for the time beings.
3. Beckett and Zander are distant cousins–very distant. Lola and River Rose are Derrick Woods’ second cousins, while Shaylee Carlotta Bituin Vizcaya emigrated as a teenager to the U.S. from the Philippines with the remaining members of her family. The Vizcayas are descended from weredogs, one of the five aswang (or occult being) that dominate their home country. This makes him somewhat smaller than the average werewolf; in beast form, even Finn is a little bigger than Beck, despite the latter boy being older and having a human form that is taller and leaner.
4. His mothers insisted that his name reflect his full heritage; he has two first names, one chose by each parent, and a middle name decided upon by both. As the Vizcaya family are still in hiding from trappers, Lola’s surname was adopted by both Shay and their son.
5. He’s learned the hard way not to trust Finn to choose movies… The Grudge remake freaked him out to all hell. If the pack members make plans to go out, he makes it exceedingly clear he won’t have anything to do with scary stuff. He has a tendency to scream.