Name: Sienna Marie Fox
Identity: cisgender female
Birth Date: 22nd of December
Height: 1.6 m
Hair: chest-length, curly, jade black dyed rose red
Orientation: heteromantic greysexual
Weight: 53.5 kg
Eyes: umber brown
Complexion: light sepia with cool silver undertones
Specialty(ies): pyromancy, lumomancy, fulminomancy
Greatest fear: not being good enough
- coming of age movies, fantasy, sci-fi
- macarons (Elyse makes them the best!)
- having nothing to do
- sex scenes (just…why?)
- spicy food
1. She plays clarinet in AOA’s marching band, she’s a member of the school choir, and she’s in the drama and astronomy clubs. Her affinities for fire and light fuel her adoration for stars and space.
2. Sienna’s father is Kordell Fox, a LORE investigator and prominent pyromancer in the Hawkins Coven–but her mother is Ginette Berline Honore, an attorney and witch from the De Mortie Coven that practices light magick. Sienna learned at a young age that mixing light and fire magicks creates lightning, and she’s been training in secret.
3. She’s had a crush on Omari for the longest time, but she’s held back for fear that he’ll reveal himself to be a hypersexual douchebag. She doesn’t really have any reason to believe this, but she’d rather be safe than sorry.
4. As the eldest Fox-Honore child, not only is Sienna expected to become a leading mage in the Hawkins Coven, but to look after her younger siblings: Jacob, Sherline, Monise, and Gabriel.
5. Her father’s family is known for their fox familiars (yeah, I know. Typical.) Her familiar is Bonito, a feisty red fox yearling. It’s very unusual for a witch under the age of eighteen to meet their familiar, but it’s considered the mark of a powerful enchanter.