Name: Danivyn Eve Norwood
Identity: cisgender female
Birth Date: 29th of July
Height: 1.65 m
Hair: strawberry blonde, straight, halfway down back
Weight: 55.3 kg
Eyes: clay brown
Complexion: medium fawn with warm orange-red undertones
Specialty(ies): poison resistance, healing saliva, heightened taste buds
Greatest fear: being forgotten
- any and all sweets & candies (sour/spicy as well)
- EDM, house, trap music
- house parties
- culinary magick (the best in her opinion)
- variety videogames & tier lists
- bland food
- people who can’t take a joke
- people who can’t take criticism
- fate/red string trope
- dark comedies
1. Every wolf family is known for passing on specific dominant traits in their offspring. The Norwood family is known for their strong stomachs, while the Green family is known for their healing saliva. As the eldest pup of Branson Norwood and Gracie Green, Danivyn has not only retained both of these traits, but has somehow developed a third: her taste buds are heightened to the point where she can decipher ingredients in the food she eats. She can even detect poison and resist the strongest toxins thanks to her Norwood genes.
2. She plays the tom-toms in the academy marching band and, though not an official member, has been known to join the Culinary Club for taste tests. It isn’t uncommon for her to be approached during Middy and asked to try out a student’s dish.
3. Her baby brother, Daryn, is slated to be the beta male, or second-in-command, in the academy’s pack following her and Luke’s graduation. He joins AOA next year and is excited to follow in his “future brother-in-law’s” example.
4. Danivyn’s online persona is PuppySugar♥, a popular variety streamer and content creator on Nethru and Sline. Though she started out as a food-oriented creator who made food review videos, tier lists, and livestreamed her mukbangs, nowadays she joins gaming streamers in playing popular games such as Bloodlight (a gruesome multiplayer horror game) and Fake Friends (a multiplayer mystery game based on the party game Mafia). She’s usually affiliated with hoverlord (a teen gaming streamer known for playing Bluenite), GoGoGlam (Oreste’s persona), LonelyProphet (a gaming streamer known for game predictions and playing Fake Friends), and sister_spook (a popular Deadfire streamer).
5. Something we have not discussed is the bond between fated werebeasts; most werebeasts, particularly mammalians, can experience a phenomenon that was historically referred to as the “mate bond,” in which a werebeast discovered their mate as agreed upon by a small group of deities and demons. Nowadays, it is simply called “being fated.” A fated pair will feel drawn to one another and may experience dizziness, shortness of breath, and euphoric bliss in the presence of their fated partner for the first time. For werewolves, they don’t discover the identity of their fated partner until after both parties have turned eighteen–however, some wolves that come of age may experience muted symptoms if their person is still underage, and they won’t experience the full force of the bond until their partner comes of age. Dani has been nervous since Luke turned eighteen; his attitude towards her changed somewhat following his birthday, and she suspects that she isn’t his fated partner. She dreads the day he discovers his true partner and forgets all about her.
Leave a Reply