Name: Cyril Donahue Hawthorne
Identity: cisgender male
Birth Date: 21st of September
Height: 1.78 m
Hair: medium-length, straight, medium blond
Weight: 61.2 kg
Eyes: rust brown
Complexion: warm tawny with bronze undertones, freckles all over face, arms, and chest
Specialty(ies): combat, sneak attacks, stealth, jumping
Greatest fear: being portrayed as something he isn’t
- psychology & the mind
- energetic drumline competitions
- rock, metal, trap
- juices and smoothies
- cheesecake & jelly
- bitter tea
- plastic straws & other utensils
- poor explanations
- reading out loud
1. Cyril is the youngest of the Hawthorne heirs; his older brothers, Victor and Gavin, are also enrolled at AOA. Victor is the alpha of the Birmingham pack, Gavin is his trusty second… But Cyril is always caught in the shadows of his siblings. To make matters worse, Victor teases the sophomore for his dyslexia, but Gavin always comes to his rescue.
2. He plays snare drum on the school marching band; he’s ranked second, behind Aslan Theron, the only male werelion in attendance. Cyril sees the senior as his mentor, and learns all he can from watching him.
3. The Hawthorne family is full of successful medical doctors and surgeons in the mortal realm. In the dark dimension, however, they’re renowned for their non-profit clinics Healers For Hunters. They provide on call medical care to Hunters in either form, no matter the circumstance. Cyril’s father, Rohan Hawthorne, is the current head healer of the clinic, and an accomplished heart surgeon to mortals in Europe. He expects all of his sons to join the family trade–what he doesn’t realize is that Cyril’s interest in the medical industry leans toward another profession.
4. Cyril considered trying out for Storm’s band, but he didn’t think his father would approve.
5. While not the most athletic of his siblings, Cyril has been known to go for a jog or play basketball or football at the local recreational center. He’s not really interested in any team sports; they’re just something to do.