Name: Sofia de Paz
Identity: cisgender female
Birth Date: 25th of September
Height: 1.6 m
Hair: leather black, chin-length, straight
Weight: 52.5 kg
Eyes: mocha brown
Complexion: smooth tawny with cool pink undertones
Specialty(ies): chloromancy, potions, jinxes
Greatest fear: being misjudged
- chemistry and potions
- Sline and Nethru influencers
- partying and dancing
- hip-hop, pop, EDM
- drama and gossip
- liars and cheats
- gardening or getting dirty
- frogs, lizards, and spiders
1. At the Academy of Occult Arts, the LGBTQIA+ Alliance is divided into several departments. These departments are based on sexual and romantic orientations. For example, Sofia is homosexual, so she’s part of the lesbian department. Each department handles complaints filed by their demographic and makes appeals to the other departments on the complainant’s behalf. Members of the alliance may be in multiple departments–as another example, Cari is demi-homosexual and homoromantic, so she would be in both the asexual and lesbian departments.
2. Sofia is a member of the Honey Bees, the academy’s dance team. They double as the cheer squad and cheer at sports games. Sofia’s specialties are samba, lambada, hip-hop, foxtrot, quickstep, and dance improvisation.
3. Dominique Sotolongo is also a Honey Bee and a member in the lesbian department of the LGBTQIA+ Alliance. This made Sofia’s freshman year chock full of tense interactions. The two girls are now good friends, though some suspect they might be more than that.
4. Common familiars for the Serafim Coven include colorful birds and jungle creatures. The De Paz family is most known for being chosen by amphibians… Which is unfortunate for Sofia, who is grossed out by amphibians, reptiles, and bugs.
5. Sofia’s meek nature around Gerardo, though the opposite reaction of Gal’s abrasive demeanor, is also the result of knowing the witch head for far too long. Gerardo has a temper, and is prone to lashing out verbally at whoever is nearest. This is why she refused to go to anyone but Gal regarding her issues with Rosa and Nikki; Sofia envies the bookish girl and her ability to stand up to their leader.