Name: Elisabeth Ana Haro
Identity: cisgender female
Birth Date: 2nd of March
Height: 1.57 m
Hair: shoulder-length, curly, crow black
Weight: 63.5 kg
Eyes: umber brown
Complexion: medium tawny with warm bronze undertones
Specialty(ies): empathic illusion casting, dream manipulation, curse breaking, counter-hexes, counter-jinxes, charms
Greatest fear: being used by others
- experimental makeup lewks
- pastel shades, light colors, glitter
- pairing the above with goth/e-girl clothing
- sweets, sours–all candy!
- cutesy animated series
- negative emotions
- toxic people
- last minute changes or surprise plans
1. Elisabeth follows popular beauty influencers GoGoGlam (Oreste), heartxfirexriddle (Ember), kiseabella (Arabella), and glamorc, taking in all of their tips on fashion, makeup, and more. She’s considered posting her own daily outfits, but is worried that most will find her personal style to be a clash of two or three different styles. Her outfits almost always range from sophisticated pastel princess to tough grunge goth to seductive e-girl.
2. A true eclectic, she’s a member of the drama and parkour clubs, and she’s a guitarist for Empty Obsessions, Storm’s alt-metal fusion band. She meets up often with the nonbinary vocalist, their band manager Cinnamon, and keyboard player Millicent for chill jam sessions. The entire band gets together at least once a week in the mortal realm and twice a week at the academy (during weekend club hours) for practice and going over Storm’s songs. This would have been an easier feat if the Zaldivar Coven and the Denver Pack were on better terms, but things have been tense over the past year or so.
3. As the daughter of Mercedes Berrocal and Agustín Haro–the Zaldivar Coven’s famed curse mage and illusionist, respectively–Lisa has been training in both types of magick, as well as infusing her practices with empathic magick. She can fend off curses, discern the emotional intent behind spells and rituals, and can even cast illusions that prey on the emotions of her target. She’s been trying to learn how to utilize all of her skills in order to immerse her target in an illusion of their deepest desires, a feat that very few advanced mages have managed.
4. Rosa has been trying to convince her to join the Charm Club, as her charms would be a hit with customers and help their charity fund goals, but making empathic charms is far more time consuming, so Elisabeth is hesitant.
5. Even though the other freshmen witches want to ostracize Cari, Elisabeth finds their dislike of her to be silly. The de Ardo heir couldn’t choose her parents, so blaming her for her lineage was ridiculous. On top of that, Lisa’s affinity grants her some insight on Cari, and that confrontation during their first Botany class revealed that Cari’s pride and calm were only a front. In reality, she was deeply hurt by the words of her peers, adding to her already deeply rooted sadness. Lisa’s been debating approaching the heir, but isn’t sure how best to broach the subject.