Name: Millicent Ritter
Identity: cisgender female
Birth Date: 24th of December
Height: 1.66 m
Hair: chin-length asymmetrical bob, tangerine orange, slight wave
Orientation: aromantic asexual
Weight: 68 kg
Eyes: deep denim blue
Complexion: pale fawn with pink undertones
Specialty(ies): sound magick, music-centered spells, piano, teamwork, improvisation
Greatest fear: amounting to nothing
- all kinds of music
- volleyball & dancing
- going with the flow
- live concerts
- writing songs for the band
- cleaning her room (a little clutter is healthy, right?)
- the Lexer family
- joining L.O.R.E.
- when Chester is too loud
1. Millie is the second granddaughter of Rie van Troost, a distant descendent of the Bach family. Her older sister, Mathilda Lexer, was slated to lead the family as heir until her untimely death at the start of 2020. This has left the teenager drowning in both sorrow and the expectations of her mother, Emely Ritter, the current head of the Bach Coven.
2. Even though the Bach name has died out and the family has stopped producing composers, the coven as a whole still specializes in sound magick, specifically music. All witches from this coven are trained in classical instruments from a very young age. Millie can play the violin, flute, piccolo, clarinet, bassinet, oboe, harp, and piano; the latter is her favorite, pushing her to teach herself how to use contemporary synthesizers.
3. While she doesn’t look it, Millicent is very athletic. She’s a member of the Blue Dreams and the Honey Bees–AOA’s volleyball and dance teams, respectively. Her dance styles include ballet, ballroom, acro, and contemporary.
4. She’s the most extroverted introvert you’ll ever meet. The phrase, “shy when we first met,” is a dead ringer for Millie. It takes a few hangouts before she’s comfortable being her quirky self around others.
5. Her familiar is Chester, a spunky little wood nuthatch. He likes to sing along as she practices songs for Empty Obsessions.
Leave a Reply