Name: Alexandrine Amaru
Identity: cisgender female
Birth Date: 30th of September
Height: 1.83 m
Hair: honey brown, curly, chest-length
Weight: 74.8 kg
Eyes: soot black
Complexion: rich taupe with warm orange-red undertones
Specialty(ies): superhuman strength, agile, sporty, team player
Greatest fear: being alone
- team sports
- modelling and dancing
- indie creators (music, art, bloggers, influencers, etc.)
- being shy (though she is)
- being inactive
- harmful beauty standards
1. Giants are to the Hunter classification as witches and vampires are to the Enchanter and Hunter classes, respectively; they’re the only ones who don’t need to shift into a humanoid form in order to fit into mortal society. In other words, Alexa looks just like a human, just super tall. The only differences she feels during the full moon are an increase in her strength and hunting capabilities.
2. There’s a good chance that she’s crushing hard on Edgar Calixto, freshman witch of the Serafim Coven. There’s an even greater chance that she is too shy to make a move.
3. Alexa rocked the tryouts for the volleyball, dance, and baseball teams. Since baseball games are held in the spring, volleyball games in the summer, and dance competitions in the fall, she was able to join all three teams. Team sports take precedence over cheerleading, and games and competitions are prioritized higher than practices. This means that Alexa plays volleyball and baseball instead of cheering on the side with the other Honey Bees, and she attends dance competitions instead of baseball/volleyball practice. Practices are held year-round at AOA, giving players a chance to organize their individual schedules accordingly.
4. Alexa comes from a family of celebrities; her mother, Alaula Amaru, is renowned as the tallest fashion supermodel and actress in the modern mortal realm. Her father, Pierre-Louis Beaulieu, is a popular action star and budding director. Alexa dreams of following in their footsteps as the next top supermodel and actress.
5. Since she was young, she was teased for her above average height, leading her to develop insecurities around boys.
Leave a Reply