Name: Fiona Lawrence
Identity: cisgender female
Birth Date: 1 of April
Height: 1.71 m
Hair: long dirty blonde, wavy
Weight: 72.6 kg
Eyes: fern green
Complexion: light faun with warm blush undertones
Specialty(ies): debate, public speaking, literature, critical thinking
Greatest fear: someone mistreating her brother
- real news
- current events
- mortal affairs
- true crime podcasts and stories
- fake news
- coffee that wasn’t brewed by Aspen
- harming others
1. Fiona does not experience sexual attraction, but she has felt romantic attraction only once.
2. Fiona and Mortimer are old friends; the frolicks of southeastern Canada and northeastern United States are known for gathering regularly. This makes Melusine jealous, but she hasn’t told Fiona about her feelings yet.
3. Sherie Smyth, Dante Horn, and Meridian Swaisson–reporters for the student councils for Hunters, Haunters, and Enchanters, respectively–are honorary members of the Journalism Club. While they don’t post on The Arcane Citizen, they do submit article ideas and summaries of council meetings to Fiona, who then decides what to publish. Outside of council duties, the three of them work with the club to meet deadlines. The student council reporters all respect Fiona; Meridian is another old friend, and Dante has a crush on the dryad. Fiona is oblivious to Dante’s advances.
4. Fiona has already decided that, following her graduation, Aspen will be the president and editor in chief of the Journalism Club, and Virgil will be vice president. She hasn’t told anyone besides Melusine.
5. Despite the six hour difference in their time zones, Fiona and Melusine always find the time to video chat.