Name: Aspen Lawrence
Identity: cisgender male
Birth Date: 31 of December
Height: 1.79 m
Hair: dirty blonde, shoulder length, wavy
Weight: 63.5 kg
Eyes: pine green
Complexion: light faun with warm blush undertones
Specialty(ies): creativity, chemistry, cooking, potion-making
Greatest fear: someone taking advantage of his sister
- food presentation
- tasty beverages
- sweet things
- savory things
- the truth
- bland food
- boring presentation
- reading your life story before a recipe
1. Most Enchanters can attend mortal school during the day; elves, dryads, nymphs, and fairies attend with the help of glamours to hide their pointed ears and wings. Aspen became very sociable as a result of this–he’s even dated a few mortals before his time at AOA.
2. He works part-time as a barista, and he’s become very popular on mortal social media for his handsome hipster looks. The Thanks A Latte Café, where he works, is a hangout chain for non-humans in the mortal realm, but humans do tend to wander in so glamours are required.
3. Male dryads are very rare; normally a dryad must mate with a fairy or elf in order to have offspring. All Enchanter societies are matriarchal–except for elven clans, where all genders are equal. Despite this power imbalance between them, Fiona has never treated her brother differently, and Aspen admires her for it.
4. While most dryads are known for making the trees that elves and witches use as broomsticks, neither heir to the St. Lawrence Frolick has shown an interest in their family’s tree farm. That being said, it will most likely fall on Aspen to manage, as Fiona has plans to travel the world as an investigative reporter.
5. Aspen had a crush on Arion when they first met. He got over it in five minutes–Arion wouldn’t shut up.