Name: Melusine “Mel” Jordan
Birth Date: 12th of March
Height: 1.76 m
Hair: short jet black (blue tint), pixie cut
Weight: 59 kg
Eyes: Aegean blue
Complexion: medium tan with cool olive undertones
Specialty(ies): speed swimming, human disguise, resistance to heat
Greatest fear: being rejected
- watercolor painting, abstract art
- cutting corners
- riddles and poems
1. “Any pronouns will work, just don’t call me an ‘it’.” – Melusine Jordan on her preferred pronouns. They have been known to sign their papers “Mel Jordan” when they feel more masculine and prefer their full name when they are feeling feminine. Because of this, professors like Natasha Penn are known to use he/him or she/her depending on their Twixie status signatures.
2. He stockpiles popcorn just to make whenever Arion posts a Rumor Has It… piece. He lives for the meme.
3. Poetry makes her brain hurt, and riddles make her throw things. Hard.
4. Other than being the vice president of the Journalism Club, Mel’s also the captain of the volleyball and swim teams, vice president of the LGBTQIA Alliance and the Art Club, and a member of the Environmental Club, the International Language Club (he speaks Greek, Albanian, and Turkish), Yoga Club, and Astronomy Club. At AOA, weekends are reserved for most club meetings and activities, but clubs like yoga meet during Physical Health period, and others like art, astronomy, and international language meet weekly over video chat.
5. Her younger sister, Delphine, was dating Plato Tyson at the time of his disappearance and has been devastated by the incident. Melusine is angry over L.O.R.E.’s silence over the disappearances.